Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Thanks For Reading!

            Hi friends. This is just a short note to say thanks and let you know how much I appreciate each of you. It is a crazy busy and hectic world and for you to allow me a few minutes of your mind space every once in a while to read my blog is so cool to me, and you are truly a blessing.
            I also wanted to say I'm sorry that I'm not the type who writes on a regular schedule but when I've tried, it has always felt contrived. I decided if I was going to do this, that I could only write when the Spirit moved in me about something. The expert bloggers say that's bad for keeping an audience but I think people come back to where they are fed, so I hope you are being fed by my scribblings and I hope you will remember to check back in every once in a while for a nice drink of the cool, clear water of God's love and mercy that only Jesus can bring. I pray that each of you are touched in a wonderful way as I share the message of God's radical grace for you today and that you are enjoying a growing relationship with Jesus. If we can pray for you - please ask. If you think of us, please say a prayer. Thanks again and God bless.
        Here's a chuckle for you to close out - a pic of me and my ladies at the Baseball Hall Of Fame in Cooperstown, NY from late last summer. Aren't they beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment