Saturday, March 12, 2016

"Restless Soul" video

Hi folks. Sorry it's been a while but you all know I'd rather post nothing than post something just to keep an audience. Here is my first attempt at a real music video for one of my songs. It's one I just wrote this past Thursday (3/10/16) and spent many hours putting this together. I hope it blesses you. Here are the lyrics for you to check out.

Check out the "Restless Soul" video on YouTube

Everybody wonders sometimes
No matter what they say aloud
But I’ve learned by leaning - on my perfect friend
I can know that everything will be alright in the end

CHORUS:
But there are still days I’m just a restless soul - Seeking only to be whole
Feeling broken – but knowing that’s not all bad
When you trust what tomorrow will bring
Do you trust what tomorrow will bring?

There is a longing in our hearts.
Crying out – for a brand new start
Don’t hide that hunger – it will show you the way
 The truth, the life alive – can set you free today

BRIDGE:
Life is way too hard to play these games we play
Live through the life, the truth - that lived and died for you that day

So it’s OK to wonder sometimes
When you awaken late at night
Love may be knocking - from the inside of your heart

Building something up in you by tearing it apart

No comments:

Post a Comment